Grove City College Bookstore
Online Textbook Ordering Information
Please read BEFORE placing an order!
We want to make the textbook ordering process as easy as possible for you! Here are a few steps that will help us to be successful in processing your order efficiently so you will get exactly what you need for your first day of class.
IF YOU ARE A DUAL ENROLLED STUDENT AND NEED THE BOOKS SHIPPED TO YOUR HOME, please note that in the comments section during the checkout process. Thank you!
ONLINE RENTALS must be paid with a credit card, NOT Crimson Cash. You can rent with Crimson Cash, along with a securing credit card, in-store only.
E-BOOKS can only be purchased with a credit card. When you buy an e-book from our site, you will receive a separate email with a link to download the book.
- To order for the first time, you will need to create a Bookstore account. This is separate from your mygcc login. We recommend using your gcc email so that all of your College-related information is in the same place.
- The STUDENT’S first & last name and student ID must be entered in the “SHIP TO” on the order screen, regardless of whether the order is being shipped or picked up at the store. You will have the opportunity during the payment process to add a parent’s payment name/billing address. Failure to list the student’s name on the order may result in the order being delayed or cancelled. Likewise, it is also important to use the student’s email address, as important information such as rental reminders and other useful information will be sent to whatever email address you provide.
- Placing an order indicates a commitment to purchase all of the items on the order. Once the order is placed, items cannot be removed. If an item is not available, you will receive an email stating that the item is cancelled or backordered. If the book is cancelled, that means that the Bookstore isn’t receiving more and will not be able to fill the order. If the item is backordered, the Bookstore will receive more of that book, and you will be charged when they arrive.
- Upon submitting your order, you will automatically receive a confirmation email. However, your order is not charged to your credit card or Crimson Cash until the books are selected and packed from the Bookstore’s available inventory. Your actual total may differ from the total listed on your confirmation email.
- Substitutions in the condition of books may result in a change in the dollar amount of the purchase. Please verify your purchase total on either your receipt or credit card statement. Prices are subject to change at any time.
- If you are paying with Crimson Cash, please deposit funds into your account BEFORE placing your order. You will receive the 5% Crimson Cash discount when we process your order; it will not be included in the acknowledgement email you receive. If you do not have funds available when Bookstore personnel attempt to fill your order, your order will be cancelled.
- We do not ship to the campus mailroom. Your order will be ready for you to pick up in the lower level of the Bookstore when you return to campus. There is also the option during the checkout process for you to have them shipped to your home.
- Textbooks are returnable only if you drop the class. They must be returned within one week after drop/add, in the same condition in which they were purchased. Shrink wrap and access codes must be intact. You must have your Bookstore receipt to receive credit in the original form of payment. Bookstore Management reserves the right to decline any return for any reason. If a change is made by the instructor or College, the Bookstore will exchange your book for the correct one.
- Orders will be filled in the most cost-effective method possible. This will include Used books until they are depleted, then loose leaf, then New. If you prefer that no substitutions be made, please indicate on the order form. Please note, if you choose no substitutions, your order will be cancelled if we do not have your item in stock. You will receive an email that your order has been cancelled, and no further action will be taken by the Bookstore.
When you receive your order, please confirm that it is correct. If you feel there is an error with your order, notify store staff within 24 hours so that we can resolve the issue.
Thank you for shopping at the Grove City College Bookstore
& for supporting the store that supports you